Aquaculture Conference 2021
- To gather, disseminate and encourage research, scientific, and technological development and advancement of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- To support the development and growth of the aquaculture industry and policy framework
- To facilitate the knowledge exchange within the aquaculture community by conducting seminars, forums, and discussion of information, findings, and experiences on all subject and techniques related to Fisheries and Aquaculture
- To develop the career of researchers through publication and other opportunities
- To facilitate institutional strengthening and capacity building amongst the members
- To develop purposeful projects that focus on supporting fisheries and aquaculture stakeholders, including producers, traders, consumers, researchers, policymakers, NGOs globally.
- To encourage, support, and increase the quality and number of researchers in the Fisheries and Aquaculture field