Abstract Submission Guidelines
While you’re thinking of AgriAQU 2020, we want to facilitate you with the smooth processes along with professional accurate information. If you think you’re a researcher, academician, industry expert or an enthusiastic individual in the following themes it’s time for you to prepare yourself for the conference and your presentation. To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
Guidelines for the Abstract Structure
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be sent back to the author(s) to be revised.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully. If the abstract template is not followed as is, you will be asked for revisions.
- Your submission should be in English.
- We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Years of experience
Projects in portfolio
About the reviewing process of your abstract
- TIIKM’s double-blind peer review process is conducted by the Conference Secretariat under the guidance of the Scientific Committee Chair/ Conference Chair.
- The Scientific Committee Chair/ Conference Chair serves as the Head of the Scientific Committee and will make the final decision on abstracts.
- Scientific Committee Members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields who have previous peer review experience.
- Every abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by an international Scientific Committee Member within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission (Conditions apply if there is an emergency).
- Notices of acceptance or rejection of the paper will be sent to the author with reviewer comments.
- If revisions are required according to the reviewer comments, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the Conference.
Full Paper Submission
Following the AgriAQU 2020 Conference, we provide you with the opportunity to publish your paper in a dedicated special issue with KnowEx Food and Agriculture journal. Submit your Full paper on or before 18th August 2020.
If you are not hearing from us
- Contact the main conference coordinator at email@example.com in case you do not receive an acknowledgement/follow-up email within 48 hours after your abstract submission, registration or inquiry.
- Please check your spam/junk folder prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
- Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract for further communications.